WARREN COUNTY ZONING OFFICE
APPLICATION for PERMIT REQUIREMENTS
NOTE: If this is the first time that you have filed for a permit, it is best to schedule a stop in our office-Hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. M-F
- Application Applications are available in the Zoning Office. The form must be filled out completely to best of the applicant's knowledge. Any missing information could hold up the process.
- Description of work to be done A brief description of work to be done.
- Signature A signature will be required on each application.
- Site Plan A simple drawing will be required and attached to application showing the structure or improvement to the property. Please include distance from front, side, and back. A site inspection may be required prior to any site work. Check with the Zoning Director for this.
- Estimated Cost of Project Permit fees are based on an estimated cost of the actual project. Make checks payable to Warren County Treasure.
- Inspection Requirements Each building project and electrical permit will require certain inspections. Foundation (prior to pouring), framing, electrical rough in, temporary electric service, electric service, and final inspection in some cases. Owner or contractor should notify Zoning office prior to required inspection. Zoning office will inspect site within 24 hours or sooner from time of call.